Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Making The Band 4: The Tour


Mkay, so this pic of Danity Kane was taken outside of TRL studios yesterday as the girls made their rounds to pump er'body up for the premier of the third season of Making The Band. Can I just begin with askin does Dawn tuck? I mean, I am shocked and RuPauled by how Trannyliscious Dawn looks. Well actually, I'm not that shocked nor RuPauled - Dawn is good for giving good transgendered face, I just felt like sayin my fave new term that I heard Laverne say on "I Want To Work For Diddy"....but speakin of Laverne, Dawn and Laverne might could be Transgendered Sistas. Altho Dawn is way more fierce - at least in this picture she is. Serrusly. And why does Audrena always look like she hidin walnuts in her cheeks? And Aubrey, please dye your roots and as always, Shannon is just there. What da hell is her purpose and where da hell is D.Woods? I want to look at her bangs.

So now that I've gotten the chance to talk about this picture, now let's talk about the premiere of MTB last night. Danity Kane, Day 26, and Donnie Klang (I really want him to just go by Donnie. Klang is just way too much on the mouth) are back and getting ready to go on their own Making The Band Tour. I'm still confused as to who would pay money to see them in a stadium by themselves. Like it is one thing for them to be opening for some good people but really, no seriously, does anybody even know what Day 26 sings? And um, Donnie's one single was just released and it isn't that great. And really, Danity Kane has some hits off their first album but this new album is a Womp Womp. Thank goodness for "Damaged" cuz there is nothing else to listen to on that album. But somehow, they are goin on tour and let's hope some people show up. Boom Boom Kat didn't come back for her moves not to be seen....

Oh, did I say Boom Boom Kat?! Yes I did! Laurie Ann Gibson aka Boom Boom Kat is back and its not a game. So Day 26 comes into the dance studio ready to learn some new steps and they see Boom Boom Kat sittin in there and they are shocked and RuPauled! They are like stop it, why is Laurie Ann here?! They are all like wait, didn't you and Diddy get into it? You are not supposed to be in here. Boom Boom is like I'm here and I'm not goin no where. Show me watchu workin wit. They show her and she says she is about to have half a cat. They look a mess. Then Q isn't there cuz he got his tonsils taken out and she is like well as far as I'm concerned if he isn't here, he isn't in the group cuz I can't see air. Now hit it!

They finally get over it and let Boom Boom upgrade their choreography, Q comes back against advice from his doctor and his family. And all is well. But then...dun, dun, DUN! Diddy comes in and he asks everybody to clear the room so he can talk to Boom Boom Kat. Boom Boom didn't back down. She let him know that he disrespected her and he let her know that he is the boss - which she never tried not to let him be but there is a way you talk to people. So they went back and forth with that and have to agree to disagree on how things were handled. Then Puff asked Boom if she missed him...the tears started flowin. Her foundation was clearly not water proof. It looks like she had yellow shit drippin from her eyes. But it was a beautiful moment. Water under the bridge. She's back ya'll.

As for the season, I'll be watching for sure, but I'm not sure if I care anymore. If for no reason, I'll just be watchin to see Boom Boom Kat uh-uh, tichah-ah-boom -kat all ova the place.

0 comments: