Thursday, August 14, 2008

Method Man Said I'm Just As Fuckin Dumb As Wendy Williams

WOW. While on a show called 'Break Down' Method Man is asked about the condition of his wife. He is obviously not happy to be asked that question because people were not supposed to know that his wife had Cancer. The reason we do know is because of Wendy Williams. At first Meth tries to stay on simma but then he is like you know, I like to keep things like that private, but Wendy Williams put that shit out there. He goes on to say that people in his family didn't even know his wife was sick and Wendy has no idea what it is like to be going through chemo and losing your hair and having people stare at you. He proceeds to call Wendy all kinds of stupid bitches and fuckin idiots and he said that anyone who listens to her is just as fuckin dumb. Well....while I don't think Wendy needed to tell the world that Meth's wife was sick, (its her job and its what she does and has done for the last 20 something years) I do indeed listen to Wendy most er'day and well, I'll be that.

Also...he says "I'm not gonna do it verbally. I'm not gonna come on your little show and bark on you. I'mma street nigga. You'll see me." Ummmm, is that a threat? Get in line Meth. You ain't the first or the last to want to beat Wendy's ass for talkin bout some shit she shouldn't be talkin bout.



Good look Aaronella!

1 comments:

Glennisha Morgan said...

Damn Method got on her ass.