Monday, August 4, 2008

Secret Obsession: Eva Mendes

I found something else to share!! In case you didn't know, I HEART Eva Mendes. And my boo has a beyond hot new commercial for Calvin Klein and Coty's new fragrance, Secret Obsession. How bout my baby motha is tastefully nekkid! She's so sexy...

The commercial had been banned from airing in the US. Isn't that some silly shit? So CK had to recut the commercial so that they could air it during the holiday season in America BUT only after 9 pm. Why is it OK for our tax dollars to go to blowin people up for no reason BUT when it comes to showin a lil nip on TV it is like the worst thing that could possibly happen?! I stay only for Barack.

Anyhooo....lucky for us, CK has put the full original version of the commercial online for us all to enjoy. YAY!

0 comments: