Friday, August 1, 2008

My Friday Zsugsh

F.U. is tired. I had bidness last night, was out and about on some Bill & Ted type adventure, and I can't. So I just wanted to zsugsh a lil sumtin right quick before I take it down for the day.

Clearly, I didn't get to watch the SYTYCD result show but it looks like we've said goodbye to Chelsie and Mark. I am a tad surprised by Chelsie goin out before Courtney BUT I bet it came down to the solos....Chelsie and her fug shimmy bullshit dress ruined it for her. Also, Courtney gives good solo. And the people love Twitch and Joshua. Mark's hotness was only gonna get him so far. So um, I'm good with these results.

Lastly, please watch/listen to this little boy sing Mariah's Touch My Body. WHY? Jesus take the wheel and please drive this boy to foster care! He's just askin to be on Dateline cuz some baby rapin predator done kidnapped his ass. Do parents even exist anymore? Is it really OK to just have kids doin whatever they want in their rooms puttin themselves on the Internet singing TOUCH MY BODY?! I can't. It's funny tho...however after about the first minute or so I couldn't listen anymore.



Have a great weekend Bitches!!!

0 comments: