Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Muziq: Sumthin's Gotta Give

Let the chuch say Amen! Big Boi is speakin some thangs in his new song feat. Mary J. Blige called Sumthin's Gotta Give. It is real talk and it is all stuff we know and we've heard before but Big Boi is right, like for real for real, something has to give. Big is talkin to Capital Hill on this joint. And unlike Ludacris who has a new song which was intended to help Barack but he says some raw and unnecessary shit about Hillary, Bush, and McCain, Big Boi just talkin bout the issues and reppin for Barack. Come November ya'll.....I love it!

2 comments:

The F_Uitlist said...

LOVE IT!

HOWEVER,I don't get luda and his foolishness. Why can't black people think before they do something that will force him to rebuke the? I understand you want to support the man, but he is about positivity and change not tearing down folks. I love you Luda but you need to grow up.

Glennisha Morgan said...

I'm diggin it! I'm diggin it!