Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ciara Givin Up Da Goodies!

Ciara clearly has an album droppin cuz she is butt ass nekkid on the cover of VIBE. While the cover is hot....I don't know what's really good wit dat skanktastical ass shot. Not sexy at all. Like she's tryin way too hard to be somebody she's not...I mean I understand Yonce got an album coming out about the same time and that's a lot of pressure but boo boo, its but so much your ass cheeks can do. And seriously, since did VIBE decide they wanted to be KING? I dunnno....whatchu think?




Source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This photo shoot is an angle away from being a Playboy spread.

I think it's a little tacky.

The F_Uitlist said...

I agree with Park, its a bit Girls Next door.

Is this suppose to increase CD sales? I say it won't because women buy CD's not duded Ciara. As much as I don't like all things 'Yonce she is marketed as a star and that is why she is such.

F.U. said...

PA, tasteless, unnecessary, and tacky indeed....

F$%k It, u are so right about the CD sales....AND you are SO right about Yonce. When you're talented you don't need to be ass out in no damn magazine. What's crazy tho is that while Ciara can't sing, I thought she made up for it with her cute songs and her entertainment factor. I'm just not sure why she feels she needs to go there. It'll be interesting to see how she does.....