Thursday, September 11, 2008

Fabulosity Of The Day: Lance Gross

Well Daaaaayum! Talk about lusciousness. Derek Blanks, photographer extraordinaire, done took some ridiculously hot pictures of Lance Gross. And we all know that Lance is the boyfriend of the gorgeous Eva Marcell...the two of them together is just sick. Can you imagine what their wipe down sessions are like??? Just daaayum. Anyway, please revel in this chocolaty deliciousness. I just exhaled....







iluv, you had to know these were goin up....but this is for you boo! Luh u, bye!

Source

4 comments:

Tender Touch said...

OMG...I almost fogot I had a husband looking at these pics!!

F.U. said...

Oh yes, claSSi, he's that sexy. Make u forget more tha a few things....

Chocklit~Socialite said...

....i mean....he ain't gave me a ring yet....so....i'm still fair game...right?!?!?

Right?!?!

PS ~ I'm bout to run across the street and purchase some new panties from VS

*blush*

F.U. said...

C~S...even if you had ring....it's Lance Gross. LOOK AT HIM. Fair game indeed.

And lookachu gettin all hot and bothered....it's all good...I bet Lance would rather you not have on panties anyway.