Monday, September 29, 2008

For The Love Of Fashion....Hmmmmmmmmm

I think I've mentioned on numerous occasions that fashion is not my thing. I just want to be cute....and comfortable. A bitch is sucker for some comfort. My all time favorite outfit is jeans, a wife beater, and some sneakers/flip-flops/timbs (depending on the season). Fortunately for me, it doesn't take a whole lot for me to be cute (I get it from my mama!) but I have some comfort standards.

#1. I need to be able to walk

#2. I need to be able to walk

and for real, for real

#3. I need to be able to walk

Posh Spice on the otha hand prefers to hop....I think. How da fuck do you walk in them shits? And really, why would you want to?



Are you a die hard fashionista? Would you break an ankle, knee, or elbow in order to wear the latest and "greatest"?


P.S. I lied about it not taking too much for me to be cute....I actually look like a mix between Rat Face and Fugney Chudney. Yeah, life is kinda hard. I scare myself almost er' mornin when I look in the mirror. But don't think for one second that my man ain't hot to def. And I can have whatever I like!! You see how the fugs get down. Don't sleep!

1 comments:

(vixenchick) said...

Posh spice is crazy there's no way in hell a normal person could walk in those shoes