Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Joy Comes In Da Mornin....


I'm feelin sooooo much better today. I watched John McCain and his elderly, nip/tucked, fake ass Barbie wife on Good Morning America this mornin. And even tho they made my stomach hurt, I just laughed because I was like people must be listening to this shit. And I can't be the only one cringing. There are enough people in this country who realize that these idiots cannot be runnin shit. Like its just not gonna happen. Should you want to see what da hell these jackasses had to say click: John McCain is Pro-Life and will make sure that Roe V. Wade is overturned however won't do shit to make sure these women with no choices can take care of these babies -- even ones conceived by rape. AND his fuckin wife doesn't think that this is an issue that Americans care about right now. Is that so? Good to know, dumb ass.

THEN

I was worried and feelin like Barack needed to be smashin heads and he needed to come harder. But then I read this:

“I’m skinny but I’m tough,” he said. “I’m from Chicago and we don’t play. Just keep steady. If we can cut through the nonsense and the lipstick and the pigs and the silliness, then I’m absolutely convinced that we are going to win,” Obama said, referring to some of the offbeat charges raised against him. “The reason I’m calm … is I’ve got confidence in the American people,” he said. “I really think they want to see us do better.” Standing in the courtyard of the palatial estate, he said his campaign was dedicated to people who need jobs and health care and worry about their pensions and sending children to college. “It’s about those who will never see the inside of a building like this,” Obama said. He said the economic turmoil in recent days had been sobering for America. “It’s reminded people that this is not a game. This is not a reality show, no offense to any of you,” Obama said to laughter. “This is not a sitcom.”

Why was I ever concerned? We got this! YES WE CAN BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Dione said...

Loved the post! Thanks for the humor. I ROFLMAO... Gotta add you to the blogroll so I can keep up!