Monday, September 15, 2008

Must Love Dogs



How bout this dog called 911 and saved his owner's life. See, not too many of you know this, but I'm like the Dog Whispererette. Dogs love me and I love them and truth be told, I much prefer dogs to people. But I digress. Anyway, I just had to point out why you must love dogs and why it is so great to have one in your life. Bitch might save your life.

"Buddy, who lives in Scottsdale with his master, Joe Stalnaker, got an emergency dispatcher on the phone when Stalnaker started having a seizure, police tell the Arizona Republic.

"Hello, this is 911. Hello ... Can you hear me? Is there somebody there you can give the phone to," says the dispatcher, Chris Trott, on the recorded 911 call that Buddy – heard barking and whimpering in the background – placed Wednesday."


There are people who don't even know the number for 911. Right. Big ups to Buddy!

Source

0 comments: