Monday, September 22, 2008

Now Will....

Today is one of those days, where I can't tell my ass from my elbow, Bitchassness runneth over, and I just can't. I get a minute to take a look around and I see Halle and Nahla at the park lookin as cute as they want to be, a few Emmy red-carpet pics, people actually thought that Tiny (aka Rat Face) would actually go on Myspace and respond to some silly ho, and some craziness about pics of Jamie-Lynn breastfeeding at Wal-Mart. I realize its a slow news day and I ain't missin shit, so I proceed to go on about my bidness.

Then I see this....



Will and Jada at Trey's football game. Why in da hell does Will have on a "Mrs. Smith" hat????? Willl-uh! Is this your way of outing both you and Jada? What kind of jokey joke is this? Jada wears the pants in the family? Seriously, Will. Why? I love anybody who is comfortable enough in their own skin to wear what they want - NOT YOU LIL MAMA - and fuck who they please, but come on now. You are just askin for it and takin it! I had always figured you for a bottom too...grab a booty cheek and a ear. I bet that is just how you like it.

Image Source

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I saw their pic earlier but, I did NOT notice that hat LMAO