Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh The Fuckery....

Seriously, this is a really slow news week - I think we got that memo years ago Clay Gayken - and I'm actually busy for no real reason whatsoever. Anyhooo...in my rummaging I came across this bullshit.





What in the Al U Doin hell is this ridiculousness? Could there be anymore eyeliner? Could their hair be anymore pressed and zsugshed? I can't even decide who is the gayest. Maybe Real? His head tilt, the hair over the eye, and lip pout is way tooo zesty for me. I can't.

And I hear they are gonna get their own show on Vh1. I'mma bout to have Vh1 blocked from my TV cuz the buffoonery and bullshit is on overload right now. Just WHY???!

Source

5 comments:

Elle said...

Are they supposed to be hard in these pics? They look like women in male drag. Esp that one on the right...the hair is killing me!

Miss P said...

yeah, they're getting a show called "A Real Chance At Love" and it'll be real and chance looking for their dream girls. so that must mean hoopz gave real da boot, cuz if he didnt, he wouldnt be doin da show

Anonymous said...

It's early and BabyB aint feeling well... soooooo is Chance a twin or is that photoshop??? I'm lost???

Miss P said...

correction: it's called Real Chance of Love, and i don't think Chance is a twin, but they do have another brother, and that's who that is. the 3 of them are the stallionaires

Anonymous said...

Speechless