Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fun Fact Of The Day!



How about when Vanessa Williams (the more famous one) did the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, they sent her check to the other Vanessa Williams (the Melrose Place one)! And do you know, Vanessa sent Vanessa back her check. When she totally could have cashed it cuz it was in her name!!!! (And she prolly could have used that money too).

How morally upstanding and just plain ol' fabulous of Vanessa to do that!

What would you have done? Ya'll know I would have cashed that bitch immed-jetly! Then been like Ohhhhhh, see I had thought the check was cuz I had went to the parade. I didn't know I had to actually be on the float singing and stuff. My bad.

The crazy part is that the Vanessas have never met.

Source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have cashed the check to and just played dumb afterwards.

Anonymous said...

Damn at least she's honest. Did she cut her locks off?

The F_Uitlist said...

I'd have cashed that damn check in too. Especially if that happen today, its a damn recession!