Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chocolate News!


Last night, I had the opportunity to attend an advance screening party for David Alan Grier's new show on Comedy Central - Chocolate News! Hilarious!!! DAG is givin us the news filtered through er'thing Chocolate aka Black. As he says, "This is not your father's investigative news. It's your baby daddy's."

I actually found the show to be more than funny - it was actually refreshing. Comedians such as Dave Chappelle and David Alan Grier, spoof urban life, African Americans, race relations, and the state of this country with such intelligence and brilliance and I for, am so happy Chocolate News is here.

DAG is playing the role of numerous characters - OMG he was Maya Angelou. All he had to do was this thing wit his upper lip over the teefus...sooooo FUN-E!!

Chocolate News premieres Wednesday October 15th on Comedy Central.

Watch the trailer....trust me when I say, you are gonna LOVE Chocolate News!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO! David has always been a mess...he cracks me up.

I know I am going to enjoy this show.