Monday, October 20, 2008

I'mma Middle Linebacker....

Do you guys memba that episode of The Cosby Show when Olivia (Raven) is in the kitchen and she's actin tough and she's like "I'mma middle linebacker"? Well, I memba and these here green carpet pics made me long for the days when Raven-Symone was nothing but adorable.

Raven was at the premier of the Tinkerbell movie. It's prolly just me but Raven looks like she is indeed a middle line backer playin for Team Peter Pan. I want to like it but...at this point, shouldn't her stylist just know what works and what doesn't? We'll get'em next time Rav!




And for people just like me who talk about Raven, she got to her Myspace page and said a few things.

I WAS BORN WITH MESSED UP EYE BROWS, LOOK AT THE COSBY SHOW THEY GROW UPSIDE DOWN AND ON THE WRONG EYE. THAT IS MY PARENTS DOING AND MY BROTHER HAS THE SAME ONES. IM SORRY IF I WANT TO GO OUT ONE DAY AND NOT FILL THEM IN. IM SURE OTHER PEOPLE DONT GO OUT ALL THE TIME WITH THEIR FACE BEAT (MAKE-UP TERM, FLAWLESS MAKE UP). MY BODY SIZE; OOOHHH MY GOD!!!! HOW MANY YEARS HAS IT BEEN… IV BEEN ON TV FOR 21 YEARS, AND IV ALWAYS BEEN THICK…..OK!!!!

NOW IF ANYONE KNOWS MY FAMILY, ALL OF THE WOMEN EXCEPT FOR A FEW, STRUGGLE WITH KEEPING WHAT IS A SOCIALLY EXCEPT-ABLE WEIGHT. WHEN I STRESS I GAIN, WHEN IM HAPPY WHO KNOWS… I HAD A LOT OF PERSON THINGS HAPPEN TO ME AT THE END OF THE SHOW, DEALING WITH FAMILY, AND MY EX-BOYFRIEND CHEATED ON ME AND I HAD TO BREAK UP WITH HIM (LISTEN TO LOVE ME OR LEAVE ME, AND SECRETS) AND LIKE ANY FEMALE WITH A PROBLEM, DELT WITH IT A CERTAIN WAY! ID LOVE IF THE INDUSTRY COULD ONE DAY UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN OBESITY AND FAT AND THICK AND THIN AND SICK. I AM A THICK GIRL, I HAVE NEVER BEEN OVER A SIZE 12, I CAN RUN, AND I TRY MY BEST TO EAT RIGHT ALL THE TIME. I AM NOT THE TEXT BOOK WEIGHT THAT THEY SAY I SHOULD BE, BUT EVERYDAY I HAVE MY OWN PERSONAL STRUGGLES, AND I THINK THAT PEOPLE NEED TO RESPECT THAT.


I never called you fat Raven! I just don't want you to look like a Middle Linebacker version of Tinkerbell. I say shoot your stylist. I don't think you two see eye to eye on the looks you should be goin for. This isn't the first time I've had to address your choice of ensemble. But YES, yes I have indeed talked about your eyebrows cuz I didn't know that you were born with messed up eyebrows. But you know what Raven...that's no fuckin excuse. Not for a millionaire such as yourself. You could have been got those jacked up shits fixed and really, just keepin those shits groomed is enough. When regula schemgula people see rich people who can have an eyebrow person on call daily walk out the house with half chola/half wolf brows its a problem and we're gonna talk bouchu.



And yes, I see that you really were born with upside/half brows.....I'm sorry but I don't feel bad. Fix them shits!

Luh u bye!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO Damn! She did look just like that @ the premier.....damn she was a cahuuuute ass kid but, i just noticed dem brows. whoa *covers mouth*