Monday, October 13, 2008

New Muziq: Beyonce

Both of Yonce's new videos for your viewing pleasure (videos are back to back). I love both of them. I love that they are both in black and white and I love that they are both very simple - kind of the opposite of how she usually does.

In the Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) video she dances the entire time - and she's killin it the whole time. Single ladies will definitely be attemptin more than a few of those moves in the da club.

And I just like the story in If I Were A Boy....nothing that we haven't heard or seen before but when Yonce does things, there is just always that something extra that makes it better than when anybody else did it.

Enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

**singing along** Oh oh oh oh oh oh If ya like it then ya shoulda put a ring on it!

Beyonce has done it again. I can just see the hoochies in the club about to pop a hip outta socket trying to copy those dances lol