Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Have Ya Heard?


Ummmmmmm, your president is a Black man, with a beautiful Black wife, and two adorable black kids. YES WE DID!!!!!!!!!!!!! We did it! He did it! They did it! I am still in shock and beyond amazed that America got it right this time. I cannot even express how I felt last night or even how I feel today. With a few of my bestest friends whom I love to pieces, I witnessed more than history. WE witnessed a shift in the thought process of this country and it is simply amazing. Simply imagine what this means for us. What does this mean for you? The possibilities are truly endless.

Thank you Barack Obama for having the courage to show us all how history is made. For ignoring the nay-sayers and persevering while they tried unsuccessfully to break you. For showing the world what it means to love and respect a fabulous Black woman and the depth and beauty of the black family. For showing us that the high road is the road to victory.

I salute the divinity in you President Barack Obama!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well put sista, well put ;)I am so overjoyed!!!

(vixenchick) said...

this is the best thing that has happened to country in a long time.

hope.
change.
belief.

OBAMA 08.

WE DID IT!!!

i love you, f.u.!!

xoxo

vixen

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

GOBAMA!!

-OG