Tuesday, December 9, 2008

But Your Teeth Are Straight, Tasia!


This recession situation is the worst! Seems Fantasia is feelin a lil bit of da cession and is losing one of her homes in NC. Yes, her mini mansion is being forclosed on. Tasia bough the house last year for 1.3 million. That's a pretty schmancy house, Tasia. I knew you was doin well for yourself, but really, who knew? If Tasia doesn't come up with the cash, the house will be sold to the highest bidder on January 12, 2009.


In brighter news, Tasia is no longer a brace face and has straight teefus!!!! I say that is worth celebratin! She can at least flash that purdy smile while she's moving her shit out. It's a win win.

Source

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why, but I have a sneaky suspicion this house is filled w/ lacquer furniture...

Anonymous said...

Obama did it for us! There is a bailout for the people with $460 Billion set aside. Everyone qualifies. I got $750,000.00USD in grants for my bailout.

Claim your free Bailout Grant

F.U. said...

Mberenis, don't be leavin no bullshit comments on this here blog. No one who reads YISIAW is dumb enough to think anybody - even Barack Obama - is bailin anybody out for free. SO take your $750 and kiss my ass.

Geoffrey, you are such a mess and I love it!

Anonymous said...

That's right, tell him F.U. Let him know that we at YISIAW are close-knit ( at least I feel that we are) and we don't play that BS. So Mberenis, take that shit to MTO or some other bogus site

Anonymous said...

F.U I published the above comment without leaving my name.

F.U. said...

We ARE a family iluv! And we don't have time for the bullshit. I'm damn sure not gonna be monitoring my comments, so you know, I just had to let whoever that is know that we don't take kindly to people thinkin we're idiots.

AND what's more important here is that Tasia's teeth are straight!

Luh u, iluv!