Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Real World: Brooklyn

DAMN!!!!!!!!! After the last season of The Real World: Los Angeles, I said I was done with the Real World for ever. I think I've said a million times how I've watched every season of Real World since the very first airing of The Real World with the very first original cast and I'm just addicted. Anyway, Los Angeles proved to be just a mess (and not in a good way), especially with them allowing the viewers to pic that stupid ass guy to be a housemate, I can't even remember his name anymore, but the guy who kept calling everybody peasants. Well yeah, him and anyway, that season had to be one of the worst. So I was like you know what, I over it. I'm done with The Real World and I no longer have to watch. But then I saw the trailer, and of course, now I can't wait. Sigh...it premieres Jan 7th people. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I know how Amy Wino feels....can't.not.watch.

2 comments:

Carsi said...

I feel the same way about this damn show, but a least they've changed them to 1 hour episodes so instead of wasting 5 month of my life watching that mess I'll only be wasting 3.

Anonymous said...

I thought the last one (Hollywood) was ok.......Brianna was fine :), and the drunk white racist girl was entertaining in her stupidity. I dont know, but maybe if Real World went back to real people (not wanna be actors/dancers/rappers/models/) the show would be good again.
You hear me, MTV?