Thursday, December 11, 2008

Teyana Taylor is All Grown Up

I've always thought Teyana Taylor was so cute and I thought she had one of the best Super Sweet Sixteens on MTV, but, she's 18 now and she's showin us that she's all grown up....and she's gorgeous. We're used to seeing Tey Tay in jeans, a wife beater, and the freshest new Nikes with her big curly hair but for her 18th celebration homegirl got her hair straightened, her make-up done, and she's rockin the Herve Leger dress. She looks fabulous and while I hope she doesn't make the full switch into "I'm a lady" land, cuz I love a chic who can be hot with a clean face and jeans, it is also nice to see a chic do it up and show er'body wut she's workin wit. (Side note, I do wanna know when Herve is gonna come up with a different style of dress cuz I'm over the bandage look.)






Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, she looks so much feminine. But I am getting tired of seeing that Herve Ledger dress on everybody. Sheesh.

Anonymous said...

She was cute but, I have admit I dig her usual much more. I love her in baggy jeans!