Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Cornball of the Day Award Goes To....

Michelle Williams. Seriously, shut da hell up. You sound like a real jackass. Of all the shit that people say about you. OF ALL THE SHIT THAT PEOPLE SAY ABOUT YOU, this is what you choose to respond to. Somebody said you look a hot mess and you gotta make a video about it? And YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE...who the fuck is the wack ass guy you give air time to? Really boo? Please do better. You wasted 5 mins of your life. And maybe I did to by even posting this.

3 comments:

The F_Uitlist said...

Lord Spare me the foolishness.

I'm not vain, oh but this hat is from Prada and I'm iced out. NO Michelle you aren't vain at all.

And who is that dude with the sweater and white tee sticking out.

And what does she contribute to the society? HOT MESS indeed Michelle Williams.

F.U. said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one F$%K it List! She's talkin bout she don't care but then why point out that your hat is Prada and you're iced out? Not to mention, who gives a fuck?! Cornball.

Anonymous said...

This young man is obviously hurting inside. It's hard enough to be a black man out here. I can't imagine what it's like to be a tranny too.