Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I'm Just Sayin....

Please excuse my lack of posting. It's just been hard. I mean, for one thing, there just isn't a whole lot to talk about. And you guys know that I have to be moved into discussion. Where's my motivation?! I did want to mention that since I didn't get my Golden Girls necklace from Santa as I had asked, can somebody please find it in their heart to get me the GG doll collection? Seriously, somebody look me out.


Truth be told, I have really just been waiting for Janet to come out on 106 & Park to challenge Yonce to a weave pullin, one rib removin, gayer than gayelle dance off. Why? I mean this happened a while ago, but you guys had to have heard that Janet is pissed that Yonce was talkin shit about how she grew up upper class and her family didn't use her to get out of a bad situation like the Jacksons. I actually read the article in which she makes that comment a long time ago and I didn't think anything of it....but now that I think about it, Yonce might want to think about the shit she says before she says it....even Sasha Fierce can get her wig knocked off. And I really want Janet to be the one to do it. Then again, if I were Yonce, I would just send Janet pics of her family and be like um, in case you needed proof....yeah, I said it. And what? Then I would send her a pic of my man and let her know that his big ass lips will swallow her midget man whole. Don't start none, won't be none.

Oh wait, so I was enjoyin some Brown Juice so that this reality bullshit wouldn't be so hard and it was doin its job and had me feelin like how Sanjaya looks on his album cover...I thought it was the Brown Juice but it seems he really does have an album and that really is the cover and he really does look like that and that really is the pose they chose and his hair is really that flat ironed and hot rodded.... but who cares, the BJ really has me dancing to the music in my head, so right on Jaya!

Anyhoooo.....I wake up from my BJ induced coma and saw this.... Am I the only one who sang "Can We Talk" like I was on Star Search and couldn't wait to let Tevin Campbell know 'I Was Ready' to love him back in the day? Ummmmm.....why does Tevin look like he's 56.5 years of age? The episode of "The Fresh Prince" when Ashley loves Tevin still comes on...it wasn't that long ago? Was it? Oh bujeeezus....gimme my BJ. I can't. I'll holla.

3 comments:

Carsi said...

umm, what the hell happened to Tevin, I remember last seeing a pic of him around 5 or 6 yrs ago and he sure didn't look that old

Anonymous said...

Tevin hearts the yayo in a very big way. And I wouldn't doubt that he tried a lil Tina on festive occasion. Speaking of "Can We Talk", talking is hard to do when you have not 1, but 2 dicks in your mouth at the same time. Hand to God, I saw him myself, holding down a bathroom stall at the Tomkat in LA. Do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight!

F.U. said...

Geoffrey shut up! Who knew Tevin could handle two dicks in his mouth?! And in a bathroom stall...at the Tomkat?! I can't witchu Geoffrey!! HAHAHA!