Thursday, January 8, 2009

Only If You Can Stomach This Bitch...

Watch this funky stankin ass fugly jackass Anne Coulter on the Today Show talkin out her ass per usual. She refers to President Obama as "B. Hussein Obama" for no other reason than to continue to evoke hate amongst conservatives who want to believe that he is muslim when of course, he is not. This bitch thinks there is some sort of irony in the fact that America was fighting a man named Hussein and we now have a President whose middle name is Hussein. She says "it's funny". Needless to say, I hate this dumb broad. And even though I shouldn't help distribute her ignorance, I had to post this just so we are all reminded that these people still exist and make it their lives work to destroy hope, change, and equality in this country.

1 comments:

Cocoa Chanel the PBG said...

i hate to talk about any woman. but i thoroughly can not stand this stupid ass bitch. i wish she would talk all that b. hussein Obama shit and that "Michelle is bitin off Jackie O." mess while i'm in ear shot. I swear on my momma I would slap 15 pounds on her skinny pasty ass. Hating is a disease. And she need to stop going on single mothers. Both Clinton and Obama were raised by single mothers. Get it super straight bitch. Okay, I'm done with this broad.