Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kelly Finally Has New People


So either pigs are flying or Kelly has finally realized that she'll never have the solo career she wants as long as her manager is Yonce's father.

"After a very positive meeting between Kelly Rowland and myself, we have amicably agreed to end our professional relationship. My company, Music World, will continue to manage Destiny's Child as a group. As an artist Kelly has incredible talent and I only wish her the best. We will always be family first and foremost, and as a dad I only have love for Kelly." ----Mathew Knowles"

Mathew Knowles has been a positive influence in my career. I have had great success under his guidance — both as a member of Destiny’s Child and with my solo projects. Although we have decided to part ways professionally, the Knowles family and the entire Music World Entertainment team will always be my family." ---Kelly Rowland



It's about damn time! Maybe now she may actually get the promotion and marketing she deserves....but now she's gonna have to step her game up and put her swagga on a hundred thousand trillion. Good luck Kelly!

Source

3 comments:

(vixenchick) said...

i'm so glad that miss kelly finally got new management....being in beyonce's shadow has got to be hard. i wish her all the best!

vixen loves f.u.!

lol.

Anonymous said...

I think she made a good decision

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that Kelly is seeking new management. Its quite obvious that Mr. Knowles didn't have time for her and her music.

But I heard that meeting wasn't so nice and positive.lol

Kelly is really going to have to bring it though to get people to look her way. After bumming a couple of times people tend to forget about you and could care less if you are trying to do your thang.