Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Um, I Think I May Love Lil Wayne....

Did ya'll see the Grammy Special with Katie Couric last night? Well Lil Wayne gave the most interesting interview to Miss Katie (that's what he call her). First of all, he was sober, cognizant, and his tiny body looked rather good in his long john shirt. He told Miss Katie that he is not addicted to that sizzurp and he puffs on medicinal marijuana. I'm not sure why, but I might luh him....

Highlights:

Miss Katie askin him bout his name

Wayne: I dropped the D because I’m a Jr. and my father is living but he’s not in my life….And he’s never been in my life. So I DON’T want to be DeWayne. I’d rather be Wayne…

Katie: Does he know that

Wayne: He knows now…


His response to being a role model

Wayne: I’m not an example how to live your life. If you need an example for how to live, you shouldn’t have been born.

0 comments: