Friday, March 13, 2009

When BeBe Winans Is Wife Beatin....




Houston, we obviously have a problem. BeBe was arrested on domestic abuse charges after he put the smack down on his ex-wife. Seems they were fighting over their children's custody and it turned violent and ugly. Of all people, shouldn't BeBe know to just simma down, take a breath, walk away and call on the Lord?

And speaking of all this absuse drama, did you guys catch Oprah's abuse special? I have to say, I love me some Tyra, but I really wanted her to shut up. Just because a boyfriend emotionally abused you, you are not an expert boo. And she made the show all about her. Anytime anybody said anything she turned it into a 10 minute rant about her. They didn't even get to one of the groups of kids skyping in because Tyra talked so damn much and I don't feel like she was helping.

I do hope that there were people watching who took something away from the show and realized that love doesn't hurt. Stop da violence people!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that was Donnie Hathaway in the photo.

Anonymous said...

BeBe wife beatin...smh
He is human though so he shouldnt be on a pedestal and expected to be exempt from making mistakes...

And as far as Tyra did you expect anything less of her lol

Dee said...

You ain't lyin' about "Foprah" (fake Oprah)...I mean Tyra. She was gettin' on my last nerve! And I'm mad Oprah introduced her as "talk show host." Puh'leeze.

Anonymous said...

really Bebe. really?