Sunday, April 5, 2009

It Might Have Been Just Me But I Could Have Sworn.....

That gay is as gay does. No? Mkay. I think I'm really late on this but um....first let me just say that I am NOT shocked and RuPauled that my favorite Atlanta Housewife Dwight Eubanks is rockin fur pants cuz I mean, he's a mess of all proportions, he makes me giggle, and I expect such ridiculousness from Ms. D. What I don't understand, what has me more than confused, and what I no longer find funny is the fact that it seems that Ms. D wants to be a REAL housewife so bad, he done found him a woMan to marry him. Yes, Ms. D is engaged to be married. Please excuse my open mouth and Audrina Eyes.






I can't. I really can't! Oh da hell, who am I kidding! You know Ms. D is getting his own reality show and I can't wait! The thought of him pretending to be in love with a woman while applying his face and curling his wigs is all too much for me to even try to contain my excitement. This is the shizz I love!


Source

6 comments:

The F_Uitlist said...

*DEAD*

A blind man can see he is hardly straight. Did he get a glimpse of himself on that show, da hell on the reunion show!

Carsi said...

umm wow :-o Fur pants and a "female" fiance Dwight is acting positively dreadful

Geoffrey said...

What in the Mr Tumnus hell?!

babybrown said...

'What in the Mr Tumnus hell?!' haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol! wow that's crazy!!!

I just hope that IF they do anything, they USE PLENTY OF PROTECTION... it's a HOTT Mess in HOTT-LANTA, and those 'Georgia Peaches' that live double lives are too much...

So sad... the things people will do for 15 minutes of fame...

Geoffrey said...

@babybrown, the first thing I thought was Mr Tumnus from Lion Witch and Wardrobe. Cause Mr Beaver was waay too butch for Ms D

Simone Craig said...

This can't be real. No, seriously. The kiss in the second pic is so uncomfortable and painful to look at. And his 'fiancee' is gay too.