Friday, May 1, 2009

Noooooooo!


Kelis and Nas are getting a divorce and I'm not happy. I LOVE them together! And the baby is still cookin in da belly. WHY???? They were supposed to be the ones to make it. You know what, as soon as that baby comes they are gonna be all in love again. Kelis is just tired and only wants to eat ice cream and pickles. It's just her hormones. She'll be fine. They are gonna be fine. Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. I refuse to believe this just cuz there are actual court documents that say that Kelis wants spousal and child support and joint and physical custody of the unborn child. Nooooooooooo!

If you got real love let me see you put your hands up.....anyone? Anybody? Anybody out there got their damn hands up?!

Oh wait...I see you Baby Brown!!!

2 comments:

Babybrown said...

LOL!!! Yeah my hands are up! Even though that man makes me want to leap sometimes ;) It's about pushing through on the hard days... and not everybody is worth that kind of restraint! LOL

I hope that they work it out, I remember when they were getting marriage counseling at our old church... hopefully they'll pull through.

The F_Uitlist said...

SAD SAD SAD! I hope all the other rumor swirling around are not true. They were my favorite Hip hop couple.

And I love me some Nas so he really had better not let this go down, he better do a Kobe on Kelis and get that woman back.