Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wanda Sykes is A Mommy...And She's Funny As Hell!


Congrats go out to Wanda Sykes and her wife, Alex, for giving birth to twins!! They are now parents to a baby girl, named Olivia Lou and baby boy, named Lucas Claude. Baby and mommies are happy and healthy.

And since we're talkin bout Wanda, can we talk about why people - and by people I mean jackasses - are still talkin shizz bout her speech during the Presidential Roast. Nothing needs to be said except she is funny as all hell! My favorite part is when she said:

“..and governer Palin she’s not here tonight. She pulled out at the last minute. Somebody needs to tell her, that’s not how you practice abstinence.”


"...[and First Lady Michelle Obama] You over in London touching the Queen. You can’t do that. You over there patting her on the back like she just slid in to home plate.”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! Love it. But jackasses are mad cuz she talked about Rush Limbaugh. She took it there, yes BUT it wouldn't be funny if it weren't TRUE!


She said: "Rush Limbaugh said he hopes this administration fails, so you’re saying, ‘I hope America fails’, you’re, like, ‘I dont care about people losing their homes, their jobs, our soldiers in Iraq’. He just wants the country to fail. To me, that’s treason. He’s not saying anything different than what Osama bin Laden is saying. You know, you might want to look into this, sir, because I think maybe Rush Limbaugh was the 20th hijacker, but he was so strung out on Oxycontin, he missed his flight. *mocking Limbaugh* “I hope this country fails”. I hope his Kidney fails.”

I know that's right Wanda. Er'body in the audience starts laughin and then realizes what she says and tries to simma down on the laughin. Wanda says, but you're laughin inside tho. Padma Lakshmi ain't care, you see her crackin up. That woulda been me laughin my ass off, damn near rollin on the floor in my gown. Good work outta you Wanda!



Source/Source

0 comments: