Monday, June 1, 2009

Good Sport?



So after Melo and the Nuggets lost to Kobe and the Lakers, Melo went over to congratulate Kobe and show him some love. There aren't any pictures of LeBron hugging Dwight or anybody on the Magic. Not even shaking hands. And people are not happy with LeBron because he just walked off the court without showing 'good sportsmanship'. He said:

“It’s hard for me to congratulate somebody after you just lose to them. I mean, I’m a winner. That’s not being a poor sport or anything like that. Somebody beat you up, you’re not going to congratulate them on beating you up. I’m a competitor. That’s what I do. It don’t make sense to me to go up and shake somebody’s hand.”

I kind of agree HOWEVER, LeBron James, you get paid mazillions of dollars to play your ass off and win. When you lose somebody else has to win and they deserve to at least get a head nod or a back pat. I know it is hard to lose, especially when you were really, really, really supposed to win, but Bron you have too many people watching your behavior. Your two boys, especially. Next time just smile and nod. Actually, next time WIN and we won't have to have this discussion, mkay? Still luh u boo, still luh u.


Source

0 comments: