Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Da Baby Mandigo Has Arrived...

UPDATE: His name is Kenzo Lee Hounsou. Hot name for a hot mandigo baby. LOVES IT!!!


And as happy as I am, I'm giving Kimora Lee da crooked eye. WHY?! Because she took a most joyous and amazing occasion and Twittered it! UGH! How many times do I have to tell people that you ain't Erykah and your baby ain't Twitty Milk?!! But I digress....Baby Mandigo is here!

E! News can confirm that Simmons and her partner, actor Djimon Hounsou, are now proud parents. Says her rep, "Kimora and Djimon's son was born Saturday morning, May 30th."

3 comments:

Elle said...

Cant wait to see him!

Zoƫ said...

what!
did that twat really twitter that?!
so lame.

nothing is sacred these days.

F.U. said...

Zoe I can't help but giggle at your comment...you know I love me some Kimora Lee but tweeting is twatty so um yeah, that 'twat really did twitter that' and no my luv, nothing is no longer sacred....and no one cares that that seems to be the case.