Friday, July 10, 2009

Blatant Racism Still Exist In 2009? What A Shock...


So a groups of kids from Creative Steps Day Camp in Northeast Philly paid $1900 for one day of swimming each week during the summer at a swim club. The kids get all excited and make their way to club only to have their money refunded and told to leave. The president of the club then went on to say, "There was concern that a lot of kids would change the complexion … and the atmosphere of the club."

While it is obvious that racism is more than prevalent today and everyday, I mean the fact that Bill O'Reilly is on television proves that, it still makes you clutch your pearls in total disgust that black children were literally turned away from fun times at a pool that they PAID for. One of the kids (boy pictured above) who was turned away said he hear a lady say, "'Uh, what are all these black kids doing here?' She's like, 'I'm scared they might do something to my child,'"...and you know the dumb bitch was more than serious and probably really scared.

This is just more proof - not that we need it - that whether they call you a nigger to your face or behind your back after they just smiled and shook your hand, that a large majority of the pale people really believe the beautiful darker nation to be just that.

What else is there left to say? The earth will explode before racism is truly abolished. And since I truly believe that be the case, when kids can't swim in a pool because the pale people are scared they might change the complexion of the club, all you can do is remember that our president is a Black man. As far as I'm concerned, I'll take joy in my own ignorance and believe that Team Black is winning.

Source

2 comments:

Ava E. said...

This is sad, especially since I'm from Philly! Why can't the kids just swim, that's all they wanted to do in the first place! I didn't even know about that shit. I should go up to that got damn pool and go swimming and see what they think! smfh...gon have me speaking patios up in this bitch cause of them....I hate racism..(yea, I said a mouth full)!

F.U. said...

Ava you do know that if I lived in Philly I would be in that bitch - wit my swim cap on - doing the back stroke like my name was Michael Phelps.

Speak your patios gurl! Letemknow!