Thursday, July 16, 2009

NeNe Leakes Does Wendy Williams...

So have you guys been watchin The Wendy Williams Show? I'm sure you have cuz since it's debut on Monday, she's been #1 in her time slot and the number one rated show on BET (altho that's not hard to accomplish...fuck else is there to watch on BET?). You guys know that I love me some Wendy. She's most certainly a friend in my head. I listen to her on the radio most er'day. So of course, just like er'body else I was pumped and waitin for her show to come back.

Now I watched her first show on Monday and I wasn't impressed....the way she was reading her notes for the hot topics and the randomness of it all plus I felt like Vanessa Williams was interviewing her....perfect for radio, but TV....I dunno. Anyhooo....I think she just had to get back into the swing of things. I just watched her interview with Atlanta Housewife Nene Leakes...

All I have to say is, only a fabulous host like Wendy would be mixin liquor and servin her guest various Nuvo drinks. That's my kind of show, and that's the Wendy I know. LOVE HER!!!! By the way, can't WAIT for Real Housewives of Atlanta. I really hope Sheree pulls Kim's wig all the way off.

1 comments:

Lead Abatement High Point said...

I enjoyed readding your post