Wednesday, July 29, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance: Just Cuz I'm Addicted

So I was going back and forth about whether or not I could even continue to watch SYTYCD. After last week's performance episode, I said that Brandon and Janette need to be the final 2. I was also more than lookin forward to watchin the 100th episode and seeing all they had put together and what all the build up was for.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, talk about a bitch being beyond pissed and totally shocked and rumuthafluffinpauled!! My eyes hurt cuz my Audrina eyes were on full friggin blast the whole damn night. Katie Holmes sucked major fuckin balls...seriously, I can kick rocks better than that bitch can "dance"! All she did was walk, make a pouty face and do shit wit her stupid hat. I find it offensive and disrespectful to every real dancer to ever take the SYTYCD stage that they let that bullshit take place just cuz her name is Katie Holmes. And the routines they chose to re-do cuz they were Emmy nominated were just aiight (other than Hok's Hummingbird). There are sooooooooooooooooooooo many other performances they could have chosen to represent the 100th episode. Fuck an Emmy nomination.

But what hurt me more than I can even understand is the fact that both Brandon and Janette were in the bottom 2 AND Janette is gone. What.The.Fuck????!!!!! I said this is why I can't watch this shiz anymore. I can't and I won't. BUT I'm over it. It was over a week ago and I'm better now....plus, I can't not watch.

Tonight is a new night and we'll just see whatever it is they do. I'm still rootin for Brandon but now, I'm just doin wut I do...lettin ya'll know who was great and who needs to put that where? Let's get it!


Um, I really have no words except: BRANDON.



Thanks.

Oh wait, I lied. Lil C gets on my lastest nerve. Can he say anything in less than 1,000 words? Cuh-learly, he can't. I really wish he would shut da fluff up.

Thanks.

0 comments: