Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I Just Vomited In My Mouth



I wasn't planning on discussin the bullshit that is Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's wedding. If people want to get married after a knowing each other for only a month, then great for them. What pisses me off and I what I find offensive is the fact that they are basically proving to the world that the sanctity of marriage is a joke in this country, and people care more about the the tabloid pics than the fact that this wedding wasn't even real. They aren't even officially married. They just had a 'ceremony' so that they could premiere it and get those ratings in for the new season of Khloe's show.

But what really is either sad or reediculously funny is this OK! Mag cover. How is it KHLOE & LAMAR's wedding YET the pregnant sister, Kim and Khloe are the total focus of the picture and Lamar's big ass is just barely in the background. They are all Tardy for the fuckin Party. But hey, if people were willin to pay me hundreds of thousands of dollars to be a douche, I'd be tardy for the party too.

Congrats. SMDH.

5 comments:

Miss P said...

girl, i thought i was the only one thinking that about the cover. i'd be damned if it's my wedding but your fam is all up in front like its all about them! pregnant or not, that heffa would have gotten pushed out the way! girl, bye!

Anonymous said...

I am from Taiwan! Si vous voulez visiter Taiwan, bienvenue sur mon site et des visites Zhijiao, je vais proposer divers types de visites guidées et visites guidées ...

I am from Taiwan! If you want to visit Taiwan, welcome to my site visits and Zhijiao, I will provide various guided tours and guided tours .

Ich komme aus Taiwan! Wenn Sie nach Taiwan besuchen möchten, herzlich willkommen auf meiner Besuche vor Ort und Zhijiao, werde ich verschiedene geführte Touren bieten und Führungen ...

高雄旅遊
墾丁旅遊
阿里山旅遊
日月潭旅遊
清境旅遊
包車旅遊
高雄一日遊
墾丁一日遊
台南一日遊
租車旅遊

Anonymous said...

電波拉皮歐化廚具
外籍新娘果凍矽膠
流行服飾室內設計
汽車旅館日光花園
法拍屋隔熱紙
雙眼皮新彩整形
大陸新娘高雄租車
中秋禮盒肉毒桿菌
瑜珈教室高雄旅遊
保健食品乳酪蛋糕
台中住宿墾丁旅遊
整形外科首頁科技

Miss P said...

girl, these damn spammers need to go find something to do! but i guess you can be happy that your blog is being read in taiwan, right? lol

F.U. said...

Seriously Miss P, I wish these spammers from Taiwan would stop sweatin me...but there doesn't seem to be much I can do about it. They love me. And really, who doesn't? :)