Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lil Mama Was High....


Off her emotions. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I saw this pic and had to rezusgsh Lil Mama's stage crashin at the VMAs. She finally gave a statement regarding her antics:

"I did not mean any disrespect towards Jay-Z or Alicia Keys. I admire them and look up to them as role models. 'Empire State of Mind' had my emotions running high. In that moment I came up onstage to celebrate my two icons singing about NY."

This really means bitch is off her rocker, diagonal is all off, and there might be a lil powder in her gloss. It's still the most hilarious shizz ever. The fact that she was bold enough to not only jump on the stage during Jay and Alicia's performance but then POSE with them at the end like SHE just KILLED it just means that somebody is definitely TARDY for the party.

0 comments: