Friday, October 9, 2009

My President Won The Nobel Peace Prize


Mkay, excuse my MIA situation...I've been under the weather. I hate that term..."under the weather". What da hell does that mean actually? I was under rain? I was under hail? I normally would never say that, but for some reason, I just typed it. Odd. Goodness, where are my pills? I've been sick and I'm just coming back to life...and still I rise.

Anyhoo...while in my coma, I noticed I haven't missed much. Is it just me or is shit just extra boring right now? It might just be me, as per always. I can't seem to care about a whole lot. It's fine.

With the little bit of strength I have, I just wanted to tell my president, Barack Obama, that I love him and I am so proud of him for winning the Nobel Peace Prize. While we both know you have so much more work to do, what you have accomplished thus far in your life as a man and as president makes you worthy. Those who understand that what you are trying to accomplish, not only in this country but throughout the world, is not rocket science, rather common sense and human understanding, awarded you properly. Let the ignorant ass haters hate. You just smile and nod as you board Air Force One holding your prize. Congrats boo! Luh u, mean it!

And on that note, I hope you all have a great weekend...and I'll leave you with two videos that actually kept my interest. Two different kinds of oh.wow. And yes, I'm an ignorant ass for including these videos in a post about my president winning the nobel peace prize but I had to get it all in one post cuz I'm done and I can't. Enjoy!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

正享除蟲服務項目:白蟻防治 跳蚤防治 蛀蟲 燻蒸防治 蟑螂防治 老鼠防治 蚊子防治 蒼蠅防治 螞蟻防治 蛾蚋防治 園藝防治
正享是專業的白蟻白蟻防治、除蟲專家,提供消除白蟻、白蟻防治、以及除蟲服務,只要您有惱人的白蟻困擾,找正享除蟲就對了。