Thursday, July 12, 2007

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Ok first...people, why can't you leave comments in the section that says comments?! There are like 2 or 3 people who leave comments faithfully. It isn't that hard. I LOVE your emails, trust me, but don't be scurred....you can say what you want for everyone to read...share the stankness please. And to Mika or whatever your name is....don't let me see you in the street boo. I will pull a Foxy on your ass right quick. Holla if you heard that bitch.

And secondly...WSID? from the most recent F.U. to the Rescue edition has contacted me and has said the following:

F.U.,

How did I know you would post this immediately? Thank you for your help. I still don't know what to do but I do think that I have to face this head on. I would be risking quite a lot...my career, my life, my friends and family. I've thought about this for a long time. But I'm not gay and I don't want to be gay. I just want to be with this one man. I will figure this out. And I just wanted to tell you that it wasn't L.L. I was dreaming about.

Thanks,

WSID?



OMG, WSID?! Please don't become a downlow. Don't do it! First let me just say that you didn't provide a whole lot of information about yourself, so knowing that your girlfriend is a reader of YISIAW? just made me think that any of the females who read this would be questioning their men and you could easily lie and say it wasn't you....but now I'm starting to think that you did this on purpose so that SHE WOULD read it and would know it was you. You are so gay!!! I mean I knew it cuz no dudes dick is gonna get hard for no other man if he isn't gay but then I thought maybe it was just something that happens some time. I mean who knows?! I'm not Dr. Ruth!!!

So looka here....and I'm being very serious. I think your girlfriend probably already knows you are gay or may at least have had a passing thought on it, but since you have such a great life going on she has probably been ignoring it. You know you only have one of two options. You can continue to live your life as a lie and put your girlfriend (and future wife and mother of your kids) at risk OR you can stop the lie and be true to yourself and find happiness. NO it won't be easy but nothing in life worth anything ever is. Plus the world is very accepting of being gay more than ever right now (F.U. love da kids!). And damn you! My job is to cuss you out and tell you what a fagalicious bitch you are and you are making me get all serious with you! Do what you know is right. Keep me posted.

F.U.

0 comments: