Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I Love Nicotine Is Engaged....


So People is reporting that New York, of the I Love New York dramedy, accepts Tailor Made's proposal on the reunion show that is set to air on Jan 6th. It seems Tailor Made proposed to I Love Nicotine during the finale but she refused at the time -- saying something to the effect of, she didn't want to rush into it but she did want to be with him. I guess that's nice. I didn't watch this season too much...I caught a few eps here and there...but basically, it was all the same shit. All I know is Punk looked like a big greasy muscle headed fake ass Hawaiian Silky pink gorilla looking for his exit out of the flaming closet. But I digress...I personally don't see how someone could want to kiss someone who literally has cigarette smoke coming out of her mouth every .8 seconds AND who looks like a black Kermit the Frog with a lacefront. I also don't see how she could want to be with some guy who is basically a punk bitch but in an interview on Vh1.com, she explains that.

It was pretty clear especially from the counseling episode that he was willing to do whatever it took, even if it meant assuming a position submissive to you. Is it safe to say that you wear the pants?

The thing I love most about Tailor Made is that he is not afraid to take a backseat to me in any capacity. This man knows that I run the household. He doesn’t go out and buy toothpaste without asking me if it’s OK. And I just love it. It’s such a great balance. I feel like I’m in control you know, but it’s done in a respectful way. It’s not like you know I’m his slave master or anything like that. It’s just that he has so much respect for me that I’m not used to it. I don’t take advantage of it, but I do love it.

Yeah, I was gonna ask, is that respect mutual?

Well, let’s just say that I am less intimidated by him then he is by me. So usually I’m the one getting my way.

Was there a time that you could point to that you could say like here’s when I knew I was in love with him? Or was it up until the end that it was a struggle? Because I know the whole Buddha thing was like…really dramatic. You know?

I did have very, very strong feelings for Tailor Made, but I had shared some meaningful time with Buddha. When we were in Jamaica, I swear I didn’t know who I was gonna pick probably until right before the elimination. I don’t know if Tailor Made knows that. I don’t think he does. And I don’t know if that would change anything, ’cause of course, you know, that’s my man now so I lie: “Oh, I did know I was gonna pick you.” But actually I didn’t know who I was gonna end up with until I walked out there.

Right. And basically she chose Tailor Made because he is the only guy who will allow himself to either pretend (or maybe even in real life) to worship her and be her bitch. It might actually be real because she says they have been living with each other for 6 months -- even though they weren't supposed to -- and she says she is really in love with him and thinks he is the hottest thing.

I guess I can be happy for anybody who finds love...even the fuglies...and no matter how you find it. I'm assuming the next show will be I Love Nicotine and Tailor Made Are Fugly and Pregnant.

1 comments:

Elle said...

lol hilarious. Esp the Hawaiian silky....lololololol