Tuesday, February 19, 2008

And I'm Back....


So I went away for a quick minute....you know, even F.U. gets tired of telling people they are fugly. While I am so confused as to why I had to return, it is all very well and good because I was gone just long enough to be fabulous, adored, tipsy, and rezugshed.

Of course while away, I lost all contact with the world...and sure enough I return to learn I missed absolutely nothing. All-Star Weekend went down in New Orleans and of course fun times seem to have been had but were the same 12 people at every function? I'm seeing pics of the same people over and over, which I'm sure you have all seen, so I won't bother posting. I will, however, ask the following:

1. Why in da hell is Mario on Dancing With The Stars? I mean it may turn out to be a good look as he may connect with a paler audience but um, are his album sales that bad? Just why Mario? And don't let you not win... (Source)

2. Why did anybody think it was okay for Lindsay Lohan to play dress-up Marilyn Monroe style? Those pics are fugtastic. Where is photoshop when you need it? Seriously. Just Why? (Source)

3. Why in da hell was my man Tank brutalized and tasered by New Orleans po-po?! He was falsely imprisoned and beat up for walking and talking while black. He ain't but two inches away from being a little person, what harm could he really have done?! Damn. Just why? (Source)

4. Did Coco (wife of Ice-T) say the following in regards to "pet names" that she and Ice-T have for each other: "I call him Baby Poo. He calls me, "Bitch, get over here." Heehee (Source)

5. I was waiting for real confirmation that Girlfriends was being cancelled and yes, it is indeed true. Why couldn't they just let them have one last final episode with the return of Toni? Why is the end so abrupt? Can't even give folk a season finale?! We been with Girlfriends for 8 damn years and we can't even get a proper send off. It ain't right I tell you...it just ain't right! (Source)

Anyhoo...as you can imagine, I need rest from my vacay. Posts should return as normal tomorrow or as I feel like it.

1 comments:

Elle said...

Lol! Thanks for the synopsis...I needed that