Monday, May 12, 2008

Baby Z: Why Won't Your Mom Comb Your Hair?



My precious Zahara...how I love thee. I knew you were my baby when you so coyly put your middle finger up to pappos and that day Brad had to yoke you up cuz you were trying to perform for the cameras -- you know, just cuz you was in the mood that day. Then I saw you walkin down the street mean muggin with a cheeto hangin out of your mouth and I knew it was gonna be me and Baby Z forever. So don't be mad when I somehow mange to locate your mother and beat her ass -- after she has those babies of course. Look at your hair?! I'm so sorry that your mother clearly doesn't know a comb or a brush from a can of damn paint. What is even more annoying is that she takes the time to put you in a cute little dress (all the girls are wearing black - cute) but clearly just avoids any care for your beautiful mane. And when I look closely, you don't even have beedeebess! You actually have a pretty and soft grade of hair and should be easy to care for and manage. I may be the only one offended by this shit, but somebody needs to step in quick. It isn't like Angie can't afford to have someone come do your hair if that is what is necessary. AND let's not forget, Jada already schooled both your mother and father on Carol's Daughter and how they need to handle that! What is the problem here?! I just feel this is totally unacceptable especially when I've seen you with your hair done quite nicely before. All I can hope for is that someone who cares for you and fully understands your needs steps in and handles this situation. In the mean time, you are still too cute and F.U. loves you. Keep flippin the bird precious!

Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The black nanny is on vacation.

Anonymous said...

fu, you are on point! please comb that baby's head! little z shouldn't have to go around lookin like that. she is the daughter of angelina jolie and brad pitt, for christ sake! shame on you angie!

little shiloh is too f-in adorable. she looks just like her daddy. i can't wait to see what kind of trouble z and shiloh are gonna cause as teens!