Thursday, July 31, 2008

Making The Band's Boom Boom Kat....She's Baaaaaack!

O.M.G. I am goin to have reality TV comin outta my ass! I can't even remember all the shit I have to watch that is premiering in the next few days, not to mention I am actually one of the few people who watch the Olympics - even shit like ping pong - and REAL TV starts back up in September. Overload! OK but back to the topic at hand. Making the Band 4 Season 3 is premiering on August 13th and Boom Boom Kat aka Laurie Ann is back! Ya'll memba the drama and the fight with BBK and Diddy...do you think she's back cuz she realized she needed Diddy? Clearly Diddy needs her. I think when she thought her music career was gonna blow and it didn't it was time for her to go back to what she does best...and that's Boom Boom Kat!!

I do have to say, that based on this trailer the only reason I'm watchin is to see how Boom Boom Kat comes back, how Danity Kane and Day 26 deal with the fact that nobody wanted to see them in concert and why they had to cancel all those shows, why Donnie's album still ain't come out yet and what's good with BBK. Hmmmm, I guess those are a lot reasons to watch. But I will say that the I Want To Work For Diddy trailer looks way more interesting.

0 comments: