Friday, August 22, 2008

So What?

Pink, one of my favorite white girl rockers, has a new song and video called "So What" and well, me likey. She is basically talkin bout not givin a shit that her marriage is over and she's better off without him....and funny enough, her ex-husband Corey Hart is actually in the video. Made me love it even more.

She goes through all the things you feel like doin when you're hurt and you want to fuck up er'body else who has the nerve to be happy when really you're so sad you feel like settin your hair on fire - she does this.

Pink is crazy and I like her a whole lot. And if this video teaches you nothing, it should teach you to have an ice box and you won't have to know nothin bout such bullshit.

2 comments:

Glennisha Morgan said...

I love Pink too but, darnet it says this video is no longer available :( I'll find it on Youtube

F.U. said...

GM- I found another version of the video...hopefully they won't pull this one.