Friday, September 19, 2008

And I Am Tellin You I'm His Only Woman




I wish I could have found a better pic of Tasia but um, this seems to be bout as good as it gets wit her. Anyhooo....Jennifer and Fantasia have done a song together, "I'm His Only Woman" and I really, really like it. Their voices are amazing. But what I do want to know is why J-Hud gets to play Tasia so hard to the left in the phone call? Like could Tasia have gotten to say some shit back? I mean then the whole song would have been the phone call but seriously, J-Hud punks the shit out of Tasia and Tasia just takes it. I guess cuz its J-Hud's song....


Take a listen!

6 comments:

Miss P said...

it's cuz Chi town bitches dont play!

Anonymous said...

Why you got to be slick Tasia looks fine in that picture.

I don't really care for the song but thats just me.

F.U. said...

That must be what it is Miss P!

Anonymous - I didn't say Tasia looked fug in that pic, I said I wish I could have found a better one but if that is as good as it gets wit Tasia, then I'm glad I found the best one.

And I'm glad you shared your opinion. A lot of people prolly won't like the song.

OG, The Original Glamazon said...

I know what you mean FU you wanted a one of Tasia's promo pics ( with pro' hair, make up and photog) instead of an award show pic.

Anyway I like this its kinda like a grown and sexy The boy is mine You know whatta I mean.

I likes thanks for the track

-OG

F.U. said...

There it is OG! Like it was easy to find some fabulous pics of J-Hud and all I could find was this regula schmegula pic of Tasia with her purple hair...and it was the best pic I could find. (I don't have time to be deep divin for hotness.)

And I agree! The song is like The Boy Is Mine for the grown and sexy...only for da grown and sexy.

Anonymous said...

'it's cuz Chi town bitches dont play!' ~ Please, it certainly isn't a Chi town thing, a lot of girls in my 'college town' are from Chicago, and trust, they don't walk around looking airbrushed. They rock crocs, ashy braids and 'see through wraps'... that's more accurate of what I see...


but, yeah, yeah airbrushed Jenny is awesome!!!
babybrown of mommabrown.com