Thursday, September 18, 2008

Buppies? Who Knew?

Lemme found out Ashley Banks is back on must-see TV. Wait, well rewind that. Tatyana Ali is starring in a new Web series called Buppies. Created by Julian Breece and co-executive produced by Tatyana Ali, the show “centers on the misadventures of a dysfunctional crew of upwardly mobile quarter-lifers desperately mining the meaning of life in Hollywood’s social wasteland.” You know I had my crooked eye on full blast but then I watched the trailer and I'm soooooooo watchin this shizz. I perked up right when Tatyana tried to get into the party and the bitch at the door yoked her up, turned her ass around, and told her she wasn't on the list. Nothing more entertaining than watchin somebody have to pick their face up. Wait a minute, there's still a piece right over there....

Anyway, this series most certainly has my attention and I'm actually happy that this is on the Web cuz that means I can watch it whenever I want. Question is tho, where da hell to I watch it? I can't find no information about the show,other than its on the web. I guess once its on officially the news will spread but in the meantime, watch this clip and tell me whether or not you already can't wait for the first episode.


BUPPIES TEASER from BUPPIES on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Miss P said...

i'm gonna be checking for this. but is it reality TV or a scripted show? reality tv is scripted, but you know what i mean!

The F_Uitlist said...

I'll be watching! Hmm so young brother who is the perfect everything is also the perfect one on the DL.

I am intrigued!

F.U. said...

F$%k it list - YES! I caught the DL action....definitely will be breakin out the Cheez Its for this one.