Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Lil Just Why In Da Mornin.....




I can't. I really can't!!!! Who decides that the "something blue" at their wedding is gonna be the airbrush graffiti on everyone's outfit??? Is the groom really wearing a XXL T-shirt, a hat, and jeans -- fully airbrushed? Does the bride really have 'Wifey' airbrushed on the back of her dress? Are the bridesmaids lil girls from around the way who were just told to show up? Is the daughter of the bride wearing a baby wedding dress that actually says, "Just Like Mami"? Even if this were 1985, this would be totally unacceptable right? Like, maybe I'm missing something. I just need to know what the....how the....why the....? I think I'm officially at a loss for words and I'm done. Congrats to the happy couple.

Thank you FRESH for continuing to show us all that buffoonery is ever present.

3 comments:

Miss P said...

omg, why??? her wedding dress was actually very pretty, and then she had then airbrush it??? hell, if she needed somethin blue, she could have had a blue trim. and i'd be DAMNED if my man is wearing an XXXL tee to our damn wedding? these are friends of lil mama, right? she's in the corner somewhere, i just know it. that or she was the fashion consultant.

Anonymous said...

To each it's own. It's their day and if they wanna do it airbrush style then hey. It is THEIR wedding.

The F_Uitlist said...

I got this email the other day and I was just too sad and disappointed.

Why Black folks gotta act the damn fool even at their wedding? BOO

@Miss P hahah Lil MAMA