Monday, September 15, 2008

Da WUT In Da Hell?????



Jennifer Hudson is engaged to Punk. TO PUNK???!!!! Why must I start my Monday morning off on a gag note? Jennifer, honey, you are an Oscar winner, a Dreamgirl and you are really gonna marry a dude who was on I LOVE NEW YORK 2???????????? I can't. I can't condone this silly behavior. This makes absolutely no sense. You haven't even known this guy for a full year yet. WHY JHud??? WHY????? I can't. I would love to be so happy for you. What happened to the guy you were with for like years? He is just blowin in the wind somehwere. And why would you marry a guy who needs more hair product than you?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Puh-lease Jen, JUST NO!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I don't give a shit that he is a lawyer. He's a greasy fugly muscle head and JHud, I like to believe, could do soooo much better. And seriously, HE WAS ON I LOVE NEW YORK 2!!!! He KISSED New York. That alone should be enough to make JHUD vomit in her mouth.


UPDATE: Elle, yes indeed he has the gay face. And Bossip directs us all to his gay twin. Click, Punk prolly gets doonked in his muscle booty! UGH!

Source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer is sooooo gorgeous & talented. She could probably have any man she wants & this is what she chooses?

No matter what he does from now on, he'll always be remembered as one of the ding-a-lings who was on "ILNY." That ALONE would take him off my radar.

I know love can be difficult to find, but don't do it, Effie!

Elle said...

If there ever was a gay face, He totally has it. He is hot but he loses me with that hair everytime. And wasn't she just engaged to her original boo?