Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'll Accept....


I'm still not fuckin wit da New Yorker. Ya'll memba that cover they did of Michelle and Barack. Anyhooo, they done did one of that Palin ho. Russia, I see you! It's not racist nor does it further the portrayal of lies and ignorance but it does remind er'one what an idiot that bitch is. So I'll take it.

And just a lil side note, not that any of you reading this don't already know what kind of idiot Palin really is but, while it is true that you can see Russia from the island in Alaska called Little Diomede - which only about 150 Alaskans live but, the GOVERNOR has never even been there. How do you govern a state that has places you've never been? Just wondering. But what I really want to know is....dumb ass Sarah Palin, when asked what kind of foreign policy experience you have, you say you can see Russia from Alaska. So tell me, if that is what you call foreign experience, and you've never even been to the island in which you can see Russia then that would mean........ Right. Carry on dummy. Carry on.


UPDATE: Friend to the mess, Dee, provided me with the most recent Palin/Katie Couric interview. I can't even believe this bitch is being taken seriously.

Couric: And when it comes to establishing your worldview, I was curious, what newspapers and magazines did you regularly read before you were tapped for this to stay informed and to understand the world?
Palin: I've read most of them, again with a great appreciation for the press, for the media.

Couric: What, specifically?

Palin: Um, all of them, any of them that have been in front of me all these years.

Couric: Can you name a few?

Palin: I have a vast variety of sources where we get our news, too. Alaska isn't a foreign country, where it's kind of suggested, "Wow, how could you keep in touch with what the rest of Washington, D.C., may be thinking when you live up there in Alaska?" Believe me, Alaska is like a microcosm of America.

This jackass can't name not a one newspaper or magazine???????????!!!! I can't. I feel dizzy.

Should you be able to stomach this mess, click: Stupid is as Stupid Does.

Thanks Dee!

5 comments:

Dee said...

HAHA...I will be front and center on Thursday night watching the hilarity that will be the VP debate, with my homegirls, popcorn and frozen margaritas. It is going to be quite memorable.

OOH, and she had yet another Couric interview last night, talking about "my best friend is gay!" and the abortion for rape victims and all sorts of stuff, interesting:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/09/30/eveningnews/main4490618.shtml

F.U. said...

Thanks, Dee! I'm tryna decide if I'll watch the debate. It was hard watching Barack and McCain...that old fucker is so ignid but he's so pointless so Barack smashed him and that was that.

This Palin heffa...somebody done told her she's dope and she gets my blood bolin. From what I've seen, Joe B. is not a joke on the debate front but he has to worry about not coming across too hard on a woman and blah blah. I hope he breaks that bitches glasses.

Dee said...

Oh, you MUST watch, if nothing more than to 1) laugh at her Fargo accent, 2) laugh at her corny upsweep, french roll thing she got going on, 3) peep what type of cutesy blazer she will be wearing.

Glennisha Morgan said...

All I can say is Damn. She's dumb as a doorknob.

Glennisha Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.