Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Kanye Hush....Please

See for the most part, I think Kanye West does the speak out of turn, speak out the side of his neck, and speak some real truth better than most and that is why I truly appreciate him. But then, er'now and then he goes and sez some real extra shit and somebody needs to just tell him to simma his ass down and really think bout what he's sayin.

In a press conference in New Zealand, Kanye said the following about Beyonce:

“Nobody really wants to recognize that BeyoncĂ© is a f*cking living legend and that she is just as great, if not greater, than the artists that we had in the past…that she’s probably greater than Tina Turner.”

See...Ye done lost his mind. Yonce is DOPE and nobody can take that away from her BUT a living legend???? Greater than Tina Turner????? I think I just had a spasm. Beyonce has put a hurtin on this game something fierce but I'll be damned to all hell if she is ready to be regarded as a living legend. And you can bitch slap me to the moon and back before anybody can say she is greater than Tina Turner. I mean have you seen Tina recently? She is 69 years old and still sellin out arenas and rolling on the mutha fluffin river.





No Kanye, Tina Turner IS a living legend. I'mma give you a pass this time Ye cuz you 808in and Heartbreakin....but won't be too many more times, boo.

AND let us not forget that half that shit that Beyonce comes up with she done stole - imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. To see just a bit of evidence please click: Bitch stole my pony! and Something here looks very familiar. And Tina never said she wrote songs she ain't write. I'm not sayin, but I'm just sayin.

Below is Kanye's press conference should you feel like watchin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Beyonce is a living legend as the Greatest Bob Fosse Impersonater ever. She needs to cut a posthumous check to Michael Bennett pronto.

The Professor said...

Damn, that ranks up there with "Bobby Brown is the King of R&B" quote from Whitney! Kanye needs to stop smoking, eating dog food, sniffing glue or whatever the hell he is doing in his free time! Greater than Tina Turner...PLEASE!

Anonymous said...

I never pay attention to this coon anymore