Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hands Up, Hands Up!!!

That's what was being yelled at me while my back was being harshly patted after I almost choked to death on my Cheerios. I was minding my own bidness and then I dared to scroll down and saw this shit...



Ya'll know I hate to talk about people...sorry, I can't type and lie. Let me rephrase that. Ya'll know I hate a bitch who looks a mess. I have no clue who she is and I don't care. Just look at her choice of shoe, knee highs, and ankle warmers (?) with that dress. She's like a 5th grade Cowgirl Flash Dancin Zebra. Hideous. Why?

2 comments:

WatzReal said...

Lol! Real Talk.

one little simitopian said...

Yeah.....I saw that on "Go Fug Yourself" too...the mind boggles.
It's like her stylist hates her and said "yeah, wear that! wear that!" But the poor girl was too dumb to realise...